Sunday, November 24, 2013

Delicious Fresh Produce the Easy Way

One way that Fibromyalgia has changed my everyday life is the ability to grocery shop.  This is a task that I have never truly enjoyed and admittedly dread, but with what my body has been going through it is something I can no longer physically do on my own.  I prefer to go once every three to four weeks and stock up as a way to lessen the burden.

The only problem with this is getting everything to fit in the freezer and relying on canned or frozen produce after the first week and a half.  I am excited to share a solution that I discovered recently...Green Bean Delivery.  With this I can order my produce and some of the other weekly essentials online and have them delivered either weekly or biweekly.  I was most impressed to see that they carry the only gluten free bread that my PANDAS daughter loves to eat, Udi's white sandwich bread, along with eggs and soy milk.  We received our first delivery a few days ago and I was beyond pleased with the ease of the process and quality of the products.  I was inspired to share my delight with a  few quick snapshots....




No comments:

Post a Comment